TERMS OF SALE & RETURN POLICY
Please read the following sale terms (the “Terms” or the “Sale Terms”) carefully
before purchasing any products or services on https://accorppartners.com/ (this
“Website” or “Site”). In order to purchase any products or services using this
Website, your acceptance of these Sale Terms is requested. Please save a
copy of these Sale Terms for your records.
From time to time, we may change our Sale Terms. However, the Sale Terms
that existed when you made your purchase will apply. We recommend checking
the Sale Terms whenever a new order is placed.
Order & Acceptance
- Each order you submit is a non-binding offer from you to purchase products
in exchange for payment.
- Orders are subject to our acceptance, and we may, at our discretion, refuse
to accept your order in certain circumstances, including, but not necessarily
limited to, when:
- There is a mistake in the information you provided to us (e.g., you provided an
incorrect shipping address).
- There is a mistake on our Site relating to the products that you have ordered.
- The products or service that you have ordered is no longer available.
- We will only be deemed to have accepted your order (or any part
thereof) when we provide you with a shipping confirmation email.
Please note, your initial order confirmation email is not acceptance of
your order, only acknowledgement that we have received it.
- We take reasonable steps to ensure that the prices and other
information about products on our Site are accurate. Despite these
efforts, it is possible that errors, including incorrect pricing, may display
on our Site. However, if we have accepted your order and you have
received a shipment confirmation email, you will not be asked to pay
more than the price indicated when you placed your order.
- You declare that you are over the age of 18 and has full legal capacity
to commit to these Terms.
- You may pay for your order using any of the following forms of payment a
credit, debit or prepaid card from Visa, MasterCard or Amex or using
PayPal, Shopify Pay, Google Pay or Apple Pay or another form of payment
acceptable by Barner from time to time.
- The applicable GST rate will be the one legally in force at any given time
depending on the specific product in question.
Changing or Cancelling Your Order
There is no cancellation and refund policy
Events Outside Our Control
- An event outside our control means any event or cause beyond Accorp
reasonable control, including without limiting (i) epidemic, pandemic,
famine, earthquakes, floods, war, terrorism, whether foreign or
domestic, overwhelming event(s) caused by natural forces, extreme
weather, or other natural disaster; (ii) acts of civil or military authority,
insurrection, riots, strikes, fire, or explosion; (iii) picketing, strikes, or
labor shortage; or (iv) interruption of or delay in transportation, shortage
or failure of supply of raw materials or finished products, power outages,
telecommunication outages, or any other intervening system, software,
or service not operated by Accorp (collectively “Force Majeure Event”).
- If a Force Majeure Event occurs, we will not be liable to you or any third
party for any loss, damage, delay, liability, expense, or cost related to or
caused by such Force Majeure Event.
- When you place an order through our Site, you will be providing us with
your personal information. We will use your personal information to
process your order and deliver the products ordered and for other
limited purposes. Our collection and use of your personal information
Governing law and jurisdiction
- The contract between you and us is governed by the laws of India, and
you, and we, hereby expressly submit the resolution of any disputes or
claims to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the city of Delhi
(India). This does not affect your legal rights as a consumer in the
country/region in which you are located..
- If you have any questions about these Sale Terms, please contact us by
email at email@example.com.