US Taxation

At Accorp Partners, we have skilled professionals who excels in US Taxation and can provide you with extensive range of US tax services.

  • California Registered CPA
  • Tailored Tax Solutions
  • Comprehensive Tax Expertise
  • Global Reach
  • Strategic Tax Planning
  • Compliance and Risk Mitigation
error error

Book an Appointment with Experts

US Taxation Services

700 +
Trusted Clients
7 +
34 +
Years of Experience
115 +

Our Clients


Accorp Partners has been an invaluable partner in helping me navigate the complexities of obtaining an ITIN and filing tax returns for my LLC. Their expertise and professionalism made the process seamless and stress-free. I highly recommend their services to anyone seeking expert assistance with tax-related matters.

Smith, ABC LLC, US

Accorp exceeded our tax expectations. Expert solutions, responsiveness, and detail-oriented. Highly recommended."

Sarah, CEO, US

Featured Resources

Our Team

Sanyam Goel

Mayank K.

Matthew P


What is an ITIN, and why do I need one for my entity?
An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is a tax processing number issued by the IRS. It's required for individuals or entities that have U.S. tax obligations but aren't eligible for a Social Security Number (SSN).
How can I get started with Accorp Partners for my tax needs?
To initiate a consultation and discuss your specific tax service requirements, please reach out to our team via our contact page or phone number. We'll be happy to assist you in achieving your tax goals.
What are the tax deadlines for different tax forms?

Form Number Due Date

1065 March 15th (6 months extension)

1120S March 15th (6 months extension)

3520A March 15th (6 months extension)

1040 April 15th (6 months extension)

1040A April 15th (5 ½ months extension)

1120 April 15th (6 months extension)

(FBAR) April 15th (6 months extension)

990 May 15th (6 months extension)

Do I need to file taxes for my entity even if it didn't generate any income?
Yes, it's generally advisable to file a tax return for your entity, even if it had no income. Accorp Partners can help you file the necessary informational return to remain compliant.
What are foreign tax credits, and how do they work?
Foreign tax credits allow U.S. taxpayers to offset their U.S. tax liability with taxes paid to foreign governments. These credits are designed to prevent double taxation on the same income and are an essential component of international tax planning.

SOC Ebook